Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Privacy?

Assalamualaikum,

Its been a long time i didn't update my blog. So many things happend and Alhamdulilah things are getting under control.

For the past few days i've been in and out from my blog but when i'm just about to start to write something came in my way, so i stop for a while and by the time i was lying on my bed i just remember...aahh...my blog!!! but then i decided to do it in my office but i can't find any ample time to write my blog peacefully....

I've been transfered into a very nice and quite department and Alhamdulilah..i love being here..my new place..new bos and new co-worker...They are fine...doesn't make a lot of noise...so far!!!! hahahhaaa...but its a blessing being here..and Alhamdulilah..Allah put 'that' psycotic out of my side!!! Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah...

I take it as Hijrah!! We need to hijrah ourselves to the next level in life...and Hijrah is good!!! Alhamdulilah...i've found peace in my new hijrah!!! Alhamdulilah..Things happend for a reason right?Only Allah knows...

For these few days i came across some blogs and i hate most when they set to private!!!Why? i used to go to these blogs read their wonderful article about life and any briliant and honest thoughts but i'm very dissappointed now coz some of those blog being set to private!!! Why? Do u have to set your blog into private but u can read others blog freely!!! i just don't understand. Tell u what i will never put my blog into private..its a dakwah for me to deliver all the things that happend in my life. Like i said i want my life to be a story....

Ramadan is around the corner i hope all of us are getting ready to welcome this wonderful month!!!Subhanallah....

Insyallah, i'm going to perform my 2nd Umrah on the 7th September and be back insyallah on the 21st of September and i'm looking forward to celebrate my Eid Mubarak in Mecca Al Mukaramah!!! insyallah...insyallah....insyallah...i will pray for all the muslims in the world to live happily and May Allah Bless all of us..ameeenn....ameeennn..ameeennn ya rabbalalamin....Assalamualaikum....take care!!!