Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Allah Almighty says what means:

*{Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful.}* (39:53)

Allah Almighty says what means:

*{And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you}* (40:60)

None of us is free from sin. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Every son of Adam is a sinner, and the best of sinners are those who turn (to Allah) in repentance.”

Assalamualaikum,

Sihat ke?

Aku Alhamdulilah...tak terkata dgn perkataan tak tergambar oleh perasaan betapa hebatnya dugaan yang aku lalui...

Last few days i've been thru the hardest time in my life and half of my life are gone. Seriously!! but everytime i pray i read Yaseen and ask Allah to wash away all my sadness and make everythings back to where it was before. Alhamdulilah... we've found the path to fix all the broken pieces.

Yes, i give him a second chance to fixs all the things he has been messed up with!! He is in my heart and he could definitely have learned to appreciate me more. Nobody is perfect, we're human and we all make mistakes.

We’ll never know what happiness can be made if we hold onto the past. It hurts- that’s why it’s called heartbreak. But if we learn to let go of the fear and give love a second chance, the reward may be more than we ever imagined. I’m for love and happiness.

Remember, to error is human, to forgive is divine.