Saturday, May 9, 2009

This heart has been hurt...



Don't u ever tell me that your love is just for me but u gave it to someone else...i'm sorry i have to let u go it just because you've hurt me so much...
There's nothing i can do in this world without u

and this is what i'm gonna say to you for the last time...

i cried whenever i think of how cruel you are to me...
you are in love with someone else..
i cried to watch you go out of my life...
but you must remember one thing....
i'm the one that you hurt so much!!!

Dont' pretend that you still care about me coz i can't live in another lie...
and don't worry i'm not gonna mess up your life coz i'll be very busy fixing the broken pieces of my life...

Alhamdulilah....Allah has sent me an angel to heal this broken heart and to ease these pain...