Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!!!! Well, i'm 34 this year!!! Happy Buzday to me too!!!! hahhaa... no birthday cakes this year....because it has been 33 years i've been blowing the candles..this year i want my birthday to be very2 quite and simple....just dinner with close friends Sabil, Adnan, Atol, Ada and Sazi, it was so wonderful!!! And i'm so happy with my loyal friends!!! Each year the same faces and same feeling!!! We enjoyed every moment!! hahahaa...what a night!!! Having Dinner at Ole ole Bali and then proceed to Redbox!!!This year i've been sprayed with foam!!! hahaha..Sabil!!!! I'll know there will be a payback time!!!! tunggu laa....hahahaha.....well, the mini party turned out well...and i'm happy to celebrate my Birthday with my closest friend and i'm glad Allah gives me one more year to live!!!! Alhamdulilah.....