Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Healing the broken heart

Inconsolable

O Allah.... Grant me serenity to pray for Your forgiveness
Grant me strength to heal my broken heart
Grant me patience to wait for Your guidance
Grant me courage to speak out and stand for the truth
Grant me peace to think of the best solution and...
Grant me 'Redha'to open-heartedly accept my fate O Allah...
Please don't leave your servant at the crossroads
Tearing apart between Obedience and ambition O Allah...
Please don't desert me in nowhere
In seeking for Your Satisfaction
In my effort to be the good wife of my husband
O Allah...Please don't discard me from Your Blessings
In this journey of life
Endeavoring hardships to reach Your Jannah
O Allah...
This pain inside is unbearable
This grief inside is inconsolable
This broken heart is incurable But Allah...
I'm holding tighter to my faith
Steadfastly praying to change my fate For I believe
In Your Mercy and Love
For I believe
In Your Grace and Care
To cure
This inconsolable heart