Thursday, October 1, 2009

Umrah 2009 - Part I

Assalamualaikum,

How r u guys doing? Its been a while i didn't update my blog...Well, a) i have a lot of things to do lately... and b) i was busy preparing my Umrah trip!! Alhamdulilah...i'm back!! and c) my internet server are driving me crazy!!! :P

Anyway, Alhamdulilah...i did my Ramadan Umrah safely and peacefully... i've learned a lot from this very trip!! Subhanallah... Allah is The Greatest!! He gaves me the most memorable experience so that i will keep remind myself to be honest and sincere in whatever i do in life or to human being.

Well, i'll try my best to show u guys some pictures i've taken during my Ramadan Umrah's trip...


My sister and my lovely niece Yasmin and nephew Adam


The enterance for ladies in Masjidil Nabawi, Madinah


'The Umbrella' at Masjidil Nabawi, Madinah


Masjidil Nabawi dan i


At Jabal Uhud


Masjidil Nabawi at night


Masjidil Haram, Mekah - This is view from my hotel


Me and my Qiblat. Subhanallah!!!