Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love said NO!!

Its funny when someone can break your heart but u still can love them with all the little pieces.

I can't completely let go of u ....Let go of us!!All i can say is I Love U..I know you don't want to hear it but it makes no sense to pretend i don't miss u with of me.
Things gets easier but will never with you..i'll cry less but the pain will still be there.The love we shared and gave to each other will always remain in my heart forever..

I just wanted to say ....I missed U!!

Empty words....

Help me to forget you like u did to me!!

If i hurt him what he would do more then this to me?
On the other hand all my life i've never took half of what i've given to him.
he wanted to kill me and rest while i was hurt..
He didn't see anything but goodness and tenderness from me..
If i were to die it would be much better than to go thru with it..
I'm scared if he knows what he meant to me when he leaves..
In the end it doesn't matter to me and i'm losing a thing..
In the end i know i'm the winner..
The day will soon come and i'll forget..and may be if i was still with him i'd be living regretfully..
If it was my fault tell what was my fault? what did i do? Its natural if u love someone you trust them..
There's no point of talking, what's the used? its over!!
I guess now he's living his life..and it doesn't matter to him ,what was in his past.
i'm not going to stop my life because the world is still full of good people.