Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear Angel

Dear Angel,

I'm not a girl who knows how to win your heart neither am I a perfect wonder. All I know is that I'm sincere and willing to work hard for you. I remember when the first time I saw you; you've captured all my soul. You with blue casual outfit together with your smile and ways you put things into passion impressed me. I'll remember that day forever. I always remember each detail happened every time we meet.

Sometimes I'm kind of scare to think of you because your heart tells me that we're impossible. I've tried many ways to forget you & stop all the pestering that makes you mad.But the more I have try, the feeling become stronger each day because I know I'm serious about you. When you're not around, I feel sad & worry. I feel I'm loosing something important.

Even you choose to be just friend, my sincerity remains. Please let me share your sorrow I'll wait for you with my truth.

Love,
Your Butterfly