Sunday, November 29, 2009

U gotta MOVE ON!!!!!

Assalamualaikum,

I'm so pissed when someone questions about my personal life!!!I don't owe anybody an explaination about my personal life!!! Pls!!! Why do u need to know so much? would it be any changes if u knew to much? C'mon get a cup of coffee and smell the reality!!!!This is not the end of the world!!!

Do u think telling ur friends about me is good enuff? Do u think make a comment on my chatbox about ur sadness and try to convince me that u been cheated by someone is cool enuf???? C'mon!!! only COWARD didn't put their real name on chatbox!!!

i don't mind u reading this blog but pls don't pour ur heartbreaking stories in here nobody interested to know coz the one that i'm talking about is not the person u know ok!!!! not whoever u think he was.i wonder how come u can think that way?

From now on i just want u to back off from my personal life and i appreciate about ur concern but i think there's a limitation. By the way i don't mention any names here so don't simply accused people.That's not right.