Monday, November 9, 2009

He loves me but he's not in love with me



I like him... that was the first feeling I felt when I first met him.

I tried to move on and pretend that i don't care about him but how can you keep away from a man who mean a lot to you. I never been in love with anybody else but him. He showed how much he love me but how can I love a person if i can't be with him. I wanna let go...i wanna move on, but i don't know how... i have a lot of questions left unanswered.Every time I get the chance to see him I fall in love with him all over again. I can’t stop thinking how much I still love hhim. It gets harder everytime we see each other.

I love him more than anything or anyone but we have recently been through a very tough time and he told me that he loves me but he is not in love. This broke my heart and i now feel very anxious, worried and concerned that i will lose him. But what i do know is that he needs space, time and for me to be patient. Hard though this is, i need to try and give him lots of his own time. We both are focusing on the love of spending time together, having fun and generally doing what we did at the start of our relationship. I hope one day that he will fall in love with me again as i have him in the past twelve months. There is always hope and if you love someone to the point where your life would forever be incomplete without them, try your very hardest to be patient and undertstanding. Explain how much you care and why you have done wrong in the past. Talk to each other but do not expect to know everything that is going on inside his head. People are allowed to have thoughts that they may not want to express for fear of hurting their partner but by dragging it out of them it may bring on feelings of guilt, which in itself can be a reason for people becoming further apart instead of becoming closer. Only you know how much time, space, patience and talking you can cope with.

So, you love me like a friend, a sister, a mother or what exactly? And if so,then why would you start a relationship with someone that you love in that way? Or could this just be an old excuse that people use when they’ve fallen out of love with someone and want to put an end to it?

Just curious what people really mean when they use this phrase to break up with someone.

What’s the problem? You in love with everybody?

They see you as a friend or a sister, but don’t want to propose marriage. It is also an old excuse!!