Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He always listen...just keep praying...




O My Slave,when your idea is not write I say "No","No" when it is not the best,"No" when it is absolutely wrong and even "No" though it may help you,it would create problems for some else.
When the time is not right,I say "go slow".What a catastrope it would be If I answered all your prayers at the snap of your fingures.Do you know what would happen?
I will become your servant and not your master,I would be working for you,instead of you working for me.

O My Slave,Believe me! I know you better than you know yourself or someone else.It may be that what you think is good for you day,may actually be bad for you tomorrow(future) and vice versa.Remember my slave,I see the truth but wait for the right time to execute my will ,my timing is perfect and Im the best of the planners.

So make prostation your means,prayer your beckon,patience your sheild,persevrance your weapon and piety your armour (dress) and wage a mighty war against your enemy and my enemy. It's for sure victroy will be your's, but there may be a delay but not the denial..