Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life oh life!!

Assalamualaikum...

I've been busy lately...a lot of recording to be made and almost everyday i'm stucked in my studio producing my baby called The Best Of Asia.. Its one of Digi's sponsored show which came out with 3 different languages. Tagalog, Bangla and Indonesia. Yes!! i'm producing these shows...hahahaha..Its not that difficult but i really enjoy it!! and i love my DJs.. Ana, May and Saiful!!Its very interesting to learn and understand some of the languages....What an experience!!!

Anyway,

This week i've been shocked by a sad news about my friend's cousin who commit suicide in her room just because she had a fight with her psycho boyfriend!! Damn!!! Why? Did love make your life too fragile? Ya Allah...this is not the 1st time i heard... a few weeks ago i heard the news from Alor Star that a girl killed her girlfriend just because of jealousy!! and then she stabbed herself till coma!!! My God!!! what happend to these young ppl!!! What's on their mind?

i wish i could talk to these ppl about what they are going thru is NOTHING compared to the stories of my life!!!What would they do if they were in my shoes? Nauzubillah!!! My life sucks!!! but i'm happy with it!!! coz i believe "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials." Ameen for that!!!!

All these while i keep holding on and i don't know whats the shape of my heart!!!so many heart broken but i'm still survived!!Alhamdulilah...thank God i still can live my life peacefully...

We gotta move on no matter how hard life had nailled u down!! Do not give up!!! All those pain are only a test for u to become a better person...Allah knows best!!!

i wish to be a motivator to all teens and shared with them my life experience...i hv a wonderful family , great friends, a lot of ppl are dying to be in my positions right now, working under the lime lights, attending glamorous events and concerts, mix around with celebrities friends, be among the first watching movie premier and there's a lot of things that life to offer... that's sounds perfect!! but my heart been broken so many times!!and u hv no idea how hard it is to put on a happy face all the time to make ur sadness unnoticed.

Alhamdulilah...i've never care about how bad my broken heart was.. whats matters to me is how to live my life to the fullest!!! Broken heart will heal by zikir and doas. Allah is The Greatest!! I talk to him everyday!! and Alhamdulilah... He listened!! He gave me almost everything i ever asked him...but only 1 thing He didn't give me YET!!! He didn't give me a GOOD MUSLIM husband. I know he's somewhere out there and i'll keep waiting for the owner of my ribs. Insyallah...

My dearest reader... i love you guys so much...and i pray that whatever u guys going thru is not the end of the world...do not take your life on your own..coz whatever we have right now is not belong to us...its belong to HIM..so let Him takes your soul as in His way..living in these life wasn't that easy but to be in that after life might be harder..end of the day....its totally 2 different world and if u r not happy living in this world how sure you are doing better in the other world? Think about it!!!

Just kneel down on your knees or bow down on your elbows before Allah kareem when life gets too hard for you to stand..

The one who is not thankful for a small blessing cannot be thankful even for a mountain of gold...

May Allah bless you my dearest reader....Ameennn....