Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its time to try defying gravity...



Allah Azzawajal Always Answers!!!
O my slaves! Ask me,you will be given,seek, you will be granted,work,you will be awarded here and rewarded in hereafter and remember,there may be some delay in my answer, but not the denial.

Life is like music,it must be composed by ear,feeling,and instinct,not by rule!

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new begining.

Love is not a feeling, it is a decision......it is not love that makes relationship last rather, it is our commitment to the commitment we've made therefore, give thought to making promises lest you break them and destroy the work of your own hands..

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable
dream and an unforgettable love...

He might have forgetten me. He might have forgetten what I said, he might have forgotten everything about me. he might even have forgotten my name but he will never forget how I made him feel.

I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the only one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss ...you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life...

Anyway, Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you,
surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting,
from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No
matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can
always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be
power.

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us...