Monday, December 29, 2008

i have no idea what it is?

Assalamualaikum,

Sihat? i'm fine...it just there's something bothering me these few days....i'm just confused but i don't how to say it here... its bothering me and i feel so sad to think about it....

I'm not sure i'm doing the right thing in my so called friendship or the other party is taking advantage in this friendship.I don't know what it is?

Just as you start your relationship, look your best-friend-now-significant-other in the eye and remind them that up until now, you have been best friends. You have had and shared the best and worst of times and that even if the relationship should end, that both of you will remember and treasure what you have shared so far.

Relationships come and go, but friendships should last forever.

It always amazes me that so many people cannot remain friends simply because they went out together. What a waste to lose a best friend simply because you couldn't get a relationship to work! You should be mature enough to realise that you may not be 100% compatible with someone else, but that surely doesn't mean you can't be friends.

So in my case i've no idea what is it actually....

A silent hope of a silent future. No yelling, only love, and kisses. I don't know if I should even stay with you. I don't even know if you would even care if I told you how much I care for you now. So I sit here and wonder at we could possibly grow to be, and I think, "I'll give him one more chance." Words I've thought of a hundred times and i know one day this will end...