Thursday, December 11, 2008

Relationship without Commitment

Assalamualaikum,

Apa khabar? Sihat? I feel great!!! Yeah...soooooo great!!!! hahahaaha...Well, i got to share with you what happend to me these few days and why i didn't have time to update my blog!!! Sorry for keep u guys waiting ya!!!

Anyway, my life is lil crazy now!! hahaahaha.. i don't know where too start!!!Feel like screaming out loud that i missed him so much!!!

New guy coming in my life..Oh he's so lovely, crazily romantic, caring and soft spoken.I'm so into this guy. He's my bestfriend!!!Huh? BESTFRIEND????? hahahaha....yeah!! We decided to be a good friend for the time being!!!Its kinda relationship without commitment.Yeah!! i agreed!!but i know some people don't agree...hey...that's ya call!!!but this is my decision....because why? if your are a lovers you tend to be not you are as a real person....u become someone else...but if u are friends..you will be yourself...and we can talk about almost everythings!!!

i might fell for him but i know i fell for my best friend.I'm happy to be this way..and i guess this could be the right way to make me happy!! i don't care about anything now...