Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I just wanted you to know...

Assalamualaikum,

Apa khabar? Alhamdulilah...i'm fine..it just i'm gonna have a very quite weekend because everybody are out of town...i'm home alone.....Still thinking what to do this weekend alone.....may be i'll catched some movies myself..

There's something bothering me these few days...and its reallyy sickening la.... i've tried to get rid of this stupid things out of my head soon!! Damn!! i hate this feeling....Just read this and i'm sure you guys know the answer why i feel so miserable!!!!

"if you love somebody, set them free. if they don't come back, they weren't yours to begin with"

An old saying attempting to make parting with a loved one easier. A nice thought, in truth: that the bond between you and the other person is so strong, that it will endure beyond boundaries of time and distance.

Just make sure that if you decide to set someone you love free, they know that you are setting them free, as opposed to discarding them like a worn piece of clothing.

Otherwise, you may end up losing your one true love in this world.

That long after we said goodnight,well past the time I prayed you were sleeping peacefully as the night became quiet, I sat here thinkingof you.

I couldn't now reproduce my thought train in words any more than I could mold the original stones from the sands of the shore.

But I know what I waited for.For that last silly "goodnight",in a long chain of "no, really...bed, now" 's.

I wanted yet another reach from you, provingthat it is real.Then, looking at the
chain of us touching across the distance;

I knew I was wrong in what I said,that more time to think of context would have seen me better;that it would not be a lie.to say I love you as well.

I just wanted you to know.