Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thinking of you...

There was a time i walk myself home and suddenly the road are so familiar..and i remember....we used to walk on this lane..holding hands and talking like nobody business... we felt like we were the only people who walking on that lane..and nobody else...there are just us walking on that lane..i couldn't recall what are we talking about...and i couldn't recall what am i laughing about..there's something u had said when we were walking on that lane...i couldn't remember there are cars and there are so many people walking by on that lane...all i can see is just u and me walking on that lane looking at each other, laughing, talking and smiling.....

Gosh!! i remember how u held my hand and told me that you are so happy to see me that night. You asked me will i take care of u? and i said yes... i will take care of you until the rest of my life...i remember....i said that unconditionally...