Friday, December 19, 2008

Sorry for being so CRABBY!!!

Assalamualaikum,

How's ya day? Good? Me? i was in a 'women's problem' hahahaahahaa yeah!!! Its not easy to be a woman dowh!!! I've been so crabby these few days because i was in that 'PMS Sydrome' so don't blame me ehh!!! Alhamdulilah... my sweet friend understand it!!muaahsss butterfly kisses for ya!!!

Talking about my condition now...this month is the worst!!! Why? i've been crying for no reason or stupid reason!!!! hahahahahahahhaa!!! i've watched my bestfriend's wedding and i end up crying!!! Ya Allah...i don't know what's wrong with me? How can be soo emotional!!!

Last night my darling told me that we can only meet up for a few hours tomorrow...its ok laa at least something rather than nothing kan? I can't wait to see him tomorrow!! My very special friend!!!So special until i feel like crying when i miss him...*cry*

OK before i got too emotional i got to make a move to Red Box Sogo!! Suria's 1st Anniversary!!! Yeahh!!!!!Gonna have fun there with my staffs, listeners, media friends and bosses!!! hehehehehee.... We gonna sing our heart out there!!! But pity my baby have a very important presentation tonight!! Good Luck Baby!!! Muaahsss!!!! butterfly kisses!!!

I'll leave u with this beautiful song called Forever by Stratovarious....