Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life is too short so don't make it complicated!!

Assalamualaikum,

How are you? i'm doing good Alhamdulilah....THis morning while i'm on my way to office something came into my head...there are so many questions pop up on my pagal brains... Why he so scared to admit it? Why is he keeps holding back his feeling? How can he live in denial? Is he scared to love me that much? Or he just take things for granted?

He can has all the jealousy in our friendship but most of the times he got carried away...and he makes me confused and makes me think....what are we actually? Lovers? friends? partners? couples? He's so scared to face the reality. He's so scared to know the fact that he loves me and can't help losing me. I'm not sure about how i feel but one thing for sure that i love him.Period!! Life is too short so don't make it complicated!!

But Yeah,Don’t worry about me, don’t think about me, don’t doubt a second of your life. Breathe tomorrow, like I taught you tonight. And when you get that feeling, slide, slide, slide so mad you can’t hide anymore. Change everything you ever did and thought was familiar. Become me.

I am ok without you. I just tell myself otherwise.

You know my reasons, you wish you had yours.

I wish you’d whisper them into my skin.

I fall asleep to the music, to the droning of nothing here in my world without you. Every day, I tell you all the things I have saved up for someone to savour. You taste my words, but your inner has run dry, has no touch for this pleasure.

It’s spoken knowingly between our hands; I fully understand your incompatibility with life. What if I were to look into your eyes as you tell me again that your ways are useless, though you are not. How would they come to understand if I told them about your innocence, the slight laughter of a heart that can never be fully broken?

Whisper into my skin.

I’m ok when you’re near, thank you.

I never stopped wanting you back, no matter how many beds I tumbled through. In the face of your smugness, it was a schoolgirl crush. Something to prove and you proved it. But you meant more than that to me, and I had more still to give. I relinquish all that now, I will give it in spurts to whomever's heat I can have to feel overnight. I hope that someday you want it back, and find it isn't there.

My heart not enough to bear in close quarters; both too afraid to hurt the other; and the way I had to learn to be happy, really happy, just being quiet and close with him.

If i'm really not the one in your heart and may be we never meant to be with each other, But you must know that i'll always love you and you must know that my love is never ends...

Because, i believe i will love your forever, and i love you in every breath that i take and i believe this love is just for you and only you...and i will love you till my last breath..