Friday, December 4, 2009

Have i ever?

“Have I ever thought of loving the One Who created me, the One Who gave me a heart that can feel love? Has this heart ever felt love for Him? How many times have I cried for His love?

Have I ever spent any time, effort or money to express my love to Him Who has given me all these things? Am I confident enough to declare my love for Him? Do I ever miss Him in solitude or amongst a crowd? Or am I wasting away a beautiful emotion.

Our love is a measure of our faith. Is our love deep enough to recognize the One we cannot see.Ask yourself, “ How much do I love Prophet Mohammad who had said: “By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children and all mankind” (Bukhari).

Did you ever wonder how we can get Allah to love us too?
Muslims already have a day for expressing love and that is ‘Id-al-Azha when Muslims sacrifice a life to show Allah that they can sacrifice anything for Him-even their own lives.
Let us then find True Love

True love seeks sacrifice and I’ve given it all.
This, this is true love in it’s purest form.
I turn my face towards You now.
The Lord of my world and the Heavens above.
I am Yours and Yours, alone.
My prayer, my sacrifice are only for You.
My life and death are Yours to take.
A promise I make.
To lay my life for You.
An oath that I worship.
No-one but You.



my love is not a lie..
not knowing deceit..
not knowing sorrow..
there's no thousand promises..
its just happiness.. forever
whatever i'm feeling now..
its just a presentation for You..
hear these my love..

loving You is not knowing time..
not knowing poetry..
just plain sincerity..
loving You is not knowing doubt..
my certainty.. is just for You.. always