Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The secret that we know inside us..

Bismillahirrahmanirahim..

Assalamualaikum,

People feel good around positive people. He may have broke your heart or she may be the scariest of all witches, but it is up to you if you want to move on or get back with that significant other. Start assuming responsibility and acknowledge that you were part of the relationship also and there are lots of reasons why people break up. Having ALL the reason is a recipe for unhealthy relationships and solitude.

Whether you would like to meet a new person or just get back with your ex, you should stop complaining and start doing something about . By complaining about your ex, you will surely scare out new prospects and most people are not interested in other peoples' problems, they have too much with their own.

The breakup was not probably your fault, but who cares? You want to fix your broken heart and do it now! So start by giving yourself some love and recognition. Go to a spa and get your hair done, because it is not easy to leave the role of a victim. Stop acting needy and go do your homework, the world is full of opportunities.

Look for opportunities in ALL aspects of your life, be thankful and receptive to what life has to offer you. You will notice that establishing a new relationship and fix a broken heart is not hard after all, it just takes a little effort of your part.

One important thing is confidence, without it, long term relationships tend to fail. By trusting in yourself you learn to trust people and that leads to successful, long-term relationships. Have a look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see? Learn to trust in yourself and people will follow in.

The secret that we know inside us.

Even when people lie about the truth, we still know its inside us and we can't run away. In many times this ligth talk with us(like inside us), but we still pretend not to listen it.



I have a tale to tell
Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well
I was not ready for the fall
Too blind to see the writing on the wall

Chorus:

A man can tell a thousand lies
I've learned my lesson well
Hope I live to tell
The secret I have learned, 'till then
It will burn inside of me

I know where beauty lives
I've seen it once, I know the warm she gives
The light that you could never see
It shines inside, you can't take that from me

(chorus)

2nd Chorus:

The truth is never far behind
You kept it hidden well
If I live to tell
The secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again

If I ran away, I'd never have the strength
To go very far
How could they hear the beating of my heart
Will it grow cold
The secret that I hide, will I grow old
How would they hear
When would they learn
How would they know