Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Love now not Then...

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....

Assalamualaikum...

He was sitting looking at me the other night with a strange look on his face. I asked what was wrong. He said he was so in love with me and he`d never felt this way about anyone before. He had tears in his eyes.

He loves me more than anything now and says it feels completely different, in a good way! Our relationship is so much better than there's ever was. I'm his future now. :)

I don't beat myself up over something i cant control or change. There was a reason why their relationship ended and he's with me now.

Most guys i will meet from this age onwards will have some sort of a past and i'll have to expect it. So concentrate on my relationship now and make it better than it ever was with his ex. There's no point in dwelling, it will only make me bitter.

I used to feel the same thing but looking back I find that this is actually a pretty silly thought. Everyone has his past, and everyone is trying to move on from the past.So quit acting miserable. It's not doing you any good and you're ruining the day for everybody.

If a new love makes us nervous, we need to remind ourselves that the past is gone. This is a brand new person. Just keep relaxing about the past and focusing in the present until you reach the here and now. Also, remember that when you are embarking on something new, some fear is natural. Just don't let fear run your life -- or keep you from loving.

Don't set too much hope in the future. Remember, this is the future, right now. Learn to depend on what you can do to fill your life with love in the here and now.

We are now, not then. Our lives are now, not then. And above all, love is now, and not then. Therefore, instead of worrying about the past, and instead of hoping for a bright future, let us give our full attention to the here and now. And let love rule.