Saturday, September 27, 2008

It'll all get better in time....

Assalamualaikum,

To tell the truth i can't let go!! I missed them so much!! They are like brother to me...and i don't deserve crying everytime i'm thinking about them...

It's been the longest winter without you,I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you After all that we've been through

Going coming thought I heard a knock who's there no one thinking that I deserve it
Now I realize that I really didn't know If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again All I know is I'ma be ok

Thought I couldn't live without you,It's gonna hurt when it heals too,It'll all get better in time,And even though I really love you,I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

I couldn't turn on the TV without something there to remind me Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings

If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh,Hurt my feelings but that's the path, I believe in
And I know that time will heal it,If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again,All I know is I'ma be ok

Thought I couldn't live without you,It's gonna hurt when it heals too,It'll all get better in time,And even though I really love you,I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

Since there's no more you and me,It's time I let you go,So I can be free,And live my life how it should be,No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will

Thought I couldn't live without you,It's gonna hurt when it heals too,It'll all get better in time,And even though I really love you,I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time