Friday, September 26, 2008

Missing you................my best friends...

Assalamualaikum,

Just came back from sahur with my close friend Fahmi...there's a lot of thing to catch up!! and i was so glad to see him and talk to him..Gosh!! i guess he such a good listener...

Got back from sahur....while driving i felt that i missed someone badly, someone used to be close to me...and someone to used to care about me...i missed him so much..i missed the good old days where we used to be so closed and i missed your laughter, your smile, our arguement over silly things and i missed sharing food with u...Oh TUhan aku rindu dia.....kawan baik ku...he's all i got!!i missed him so much!! i hope he'll be alright!!! i prayed that he's happy with his life and success in everything he wanted to be...God ... i missed him.. *cry*


Funny how friends say forever,people never seem to stay together.

You told me not to worry, told me not to cry,you said we were best friends, it was a lie.I'm here still pretending not to care,pretending I don't notice your never there.

To have a bond like we did was amazing,but you picked a girl over that, over me, just replacing.You hurt me so bad you will never know,and the pain I keep inside I will never show.

You'd probably see it if you just tried,and know how many nights I have cried.But don't worry I'll be fine,I'm not the one who left all my friends behind.

We were so close..now we've drifted apart.There is no more room for me in your heart..New friends have come along..You act like I don't exist..Until you need me for something..But I'm here to tell you this..

I could care less what you are doing.Don't give a crap about where you are..
I hope you know I loved you..For who you really are..

I'll miss you, but I can't go on..Living behind everyone else..
There is no one here left to blame..You have done this to yourself..

This is your life..I am no longer here..Cause the choice you have made..
My life can finally be my own..As your memory begins to fade...

You took me for granted..And for that I am truly sad..But soon you will realize..
I was the best friend you ever had..

When you needed someone to listen..I lended you my ears..All this time I was treated like dirt..I have waisted all these tears..

It will be hard to forget a friendship.That was so real and true..But it's not hard to forget a person..I never even knew...