Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tell me

Tell me that I have a chance
To get a simple turn on this dance

To dance with your eyes, while I'm high
When I only have seconds to die

But I watch you through my soul
Although it's been a long time up this wall

But no matter how far I get
The sun won't shine, and the rain won't set

Tell me there is such a thing as hope
That there's more to this world than mope

That there are happy endings in dreams
Because these could only be found in deems

Tell me I can over come my fears
That there might be an answer to my tears

That I'm not insane to love
And it's not wrong to count feelings above

Tell me my thoughts aren’t right
Tell me there's an end to every night

Tell me I might see him smile again
And he won't see me as any other girl

That I have a chance to bear these years
And if I try hard enough some luck does nears

That he'll believe me when I say I do
That I will give my life for you

That I won't even stop to think
That I'll keep you higher even though I'll sink

That I will give every precious thing
If it will make you smile even for a tinge

So tell me that there's a chance he'll wait
That when I reach him it won't be late


p/s: Tell me what u want me to do....