Friday, July 24, 2009

10 days to go : i'm still sober

Assalamualaikum,

He called me yesterday morning...its 12 am in An Nasiriyah and 5am in KL , i was dreaming about him calling me and yes he called me!! Subhanallah!! miss him so much!!! he sound so happy (ya of course!!) and he said everybody was preparing to celebrate his birthday!!! (i cried when i heard that)

Me : 'Happy Birthday sayang!!'
Habibi : 'Thanks baby!!! miss u so much!! (ohh!!! i cried some more!!) that was the only thing i wanna hear from him...

Me : 'i miss u too sayang' 'so happy to hear ur happy voice'
Habibi : 'How's thing in KL?

Me : 'i had slightly fever but its ok not so bad'
Habibi : ' How come?' (he sounds worried) 'You didn't take care of urself eh pagal?' (He always call me pagal (crazy in Hindi) and we called each other 'pagalian' hahahahaha

Me : 'Don't worry baby insyallah i will be fine'
Habibi : 'Sayang, my mom send her regards to u'
Me : 'Send my love to her baby, tell her i love to see her and i wish i can speak arabic and talk to her right now'
Habibi : 'Its ok sayang' 'U take care of ur self ok.. u will be fine kan?'
Me : 'Insyallah sayang Insyallah...

That morning i had high fever and i didn't go to work...i'm on mc for 2 days and i just laying on my bed and pull all my strength to get up to do my zohur and asar...then i laying on the couch...Ya Allah..pls give me strength to get up and go out to get some food!! That's all i asked...i need to eat..i was so hungry and sick.Alhamdulilah i feel much better today..insyallah i go to work soon...

P.S.I Love U