Tuesday, July 21, 2009

14 days and i'm still sober!!!

Assalamualaikum,

How r u? Sihat? me ok laaa....miss him!!! wuuaa.... hehehee..ya la but not that bad laa i cried one night only..then after that i'm sober .... Alhamdulilah...i'm ok now..it just i worried about him..''

Finally he called!!!! Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah..He's in Syria when he called me...and almost burst into tears because the 1st word i heard from him is Sayang!!!!!! Ya Allah..i missed that voice!!He sound so happy and i wish i'm there to see that.. and he said he missed me so much and he want me to be fine and take care of myself and insyallah he'll taking a taxi to Iraq from Syria...it was 7pm there when he called and its midnight here...He'll move to Baghdad at midnight and insyallah when he reached An Nasiriyah he will call me...and now i'm waiting for that call...just to make sure that he's at his parents home...

Ya..i missed him so much and i hope to see him back in one piece... and i meant it..3 is too crowded..that's all i can say...tell me that i'm selfish yes i am..i hv to..this is what we've promised..to focus on our dreams...so when u say it mean it!!!

Anyway, i don't want to think about that now...all i need is his phn call from his hometown and tell me that he's safe there...and insyallah he'll be back in 2 weeks!!

From now on i will continue fasting until he come back!! and its Rejab and going into Syaaban anyway...i need to fast...for Allah, Rejab to Syaaban and for him to come back safely...insyallah....amiiinn....