Sunday, July 5, 2009

You know what's sad about love?

"Its when u happend to know that there's just no hope for u being together yet u still pray to make it work"

"its when ur mind says let go but ur heart says hold on"

"and most of all, its when no matter how u try to forget him....u just can't, bcoz of the fact that u still love him and u just don't know why"

" Try loving someone you've loved before and u'll realize that it will either lead to the same thing before or something better...Not hard isn't it? but why not try loving someone who doesn't love u back....its either let urself giving up or dying daily.."

" If u love and get hurt...love more, if u love more and get hurt more then love even more..if u love even more and get hurt even more, love some more until it hurts no more.."

"The gauge of how much u truly treasure something or someone is not how happy u are with them...but how sad u are when u lose them.."

"One grows distant from another not becouse of indifferent but because of fear, Thers's the fear that hurt gets greater as one get closer"

" Falling in love is never a decision - always by chance, Staying in love is never a chance - always by choice and falling out of love is never a choice - always a decision"

"Fate brings u together but its still up to u to make it happen..We may meet someone by choice..but loving and staying with that someone still a choice"

"Just because my eyes don't hv tears..it doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry"

"Just because u always see me strong..it doen't mean nothings wrong"

"sometime i choose to pretend i am happy so i don't hv to explain to people who would never even understand"

"smiling is always easier then explaining to all why i am sad.."

"It's never the tears that measure the pain...sometimes its the smile we fake"

"A person who truly love u is someone who see the pain in ur eyes ....while everybody believes in the smile on ur face"

"The person who u love most has the best capasity to make u the happiest person in the world and my give u the worst headache then u can never imagine"

"Time can heal wounds but it can never get back what we once had and lost....Time can't tell when or how we would move on after all was said and done..because God gave us time but we never valued this gift He had given us...So learn to treasure the one u choose to love now...because when they go...there won't be time to have them back...."

"In life, i've done everyway of fighting.Heard every painful truth.Been in every heartbreaking scene and felt every dreadful feeling...i thought going thru it all will make me realize that i have to stop the fight at least so save a little for myself ...but u know what's funny? its when i seem to be so much tired of it all..but still i can't just quit no matter how hard it is and i have to continue hoping that one day i'll be able to find someone who could love me not just right but real"

" I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we better off letting go..its like we're scared to lose what we don't even really have.."


"Time may take us away...space may keep us apart..rumours and hurts may break us down...yet no matter where life leads us...i will always be there and never stop caring.."



Cannot touch, Cannot hold, Cannot be together
Cannot love, Cannot kiss, Cannot love eachother
Must be strong and we must let go
Cannot say what our hearts must know

Chorus:
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here in my arms
How does one walks away
From all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone

Cannot trip, Cannot share sweet and tender moments
Cannot feel how we feel, Must pretend it's over
Must be brave and we must go on, Must not say
Wat we no longer long

Chorus:
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here in my arms
How does one walks away
From all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone

How can I not love you

Bridge:
Must be brave and we must be strong
Cannot say what we no longer long

Chorus:
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here in my arms
How does one walks away
From all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone

How can I not love you
When you are gone