Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A great reminder..

Assalamualaikum,

I've been receiving a lot of emails, YM messegers and sms (so funny no phn calls..hahahhaa) its regarding about my sickness...Yes, i have breast cancer but its at stage 1...not that serious insyallah it can be cured...insyallah..Do not panic!!!

I'm not gonna talk about my sickness coz i want to move on and live life as it is..The doctor advised me to spend at least 2 hours watching comedy movies...hahahaa..they said i need to laugh and do things thats make me happy...do not watch any news on tv or watching any sad movies...do not read any heartbreaking news on the paper just read read the gossips column will be enuff for me...Wah!!! that's really strange because those are prety normal to me this is what i do everyday...but why i have cancer? Allah has the answer!! Allah is Great!!! I took this as a reminder so that i know how much He loves me and He gave me this a lil piece of test in my precious life as His servant to make me belive that He wants me to get closer to Him..

I've never regret it coz i know He's the Greatest and always Watching over me..He answered all my doas ...Alhamdulilah..Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah...but He left 1 doa on hold...that is my doa to marry the person i love the most.. He knew how much i love this guy and He knew what's best for me...in every prayers i ask Him if this person wasn't for me please help me to let him go...please help me Ya Allah to forget this guy and bring peace into my life..amin..

I've read a lot of blogs and books and i've listened to some people's advised and all i can understand is the more you get closer to Allah the more He tested you..This is good because the more you being tested by Him the more you believe in Him and love His blessing and believe that He is the Only One you can turn to..and i do believe that He's a good listener...He is Ar Rahman Ar Rahim...

He is the Only One who never breaks your heart eventhough so many times you forget about Him especially when you think you are living in a great life..you forgot who gave you such life and who make everythings in your life runs smoothly?

I got this article from SaqibSaab blog..its very interesting..

The closer you come to Allah (SWT), the bigger your tests!!!!

If we look at the lives of people in history who were closest to Allah, we find that the higher their level was, the more often and severely they were tested.

Shaykh Riad Ourzazi brought up examples of the past. Prophet Nuh (AS) spent a third of his 950 year long life crying from being rejected by his people. Yaqub (AS) had to face the possibility of his most beloved sons being murdered by his other children, weeping to Allah (SWT). Musa (AS) had to rise up against the biggest tyrant ever in history. The Prophet’s (SAW) and the Sahaba’s lives, we know, were filled with trials and tribulations. And the same goes for the many stories of pious people throughout history.

As you live life trying to become a better Muslim, increasing your knowledge, good deeds, and Iman, you will find the tests getting bigger and bigger. If this is the case, then smile. :)

That’s right, be relieved! It’s a good thing; it shows that Allah loves you. From the examples of the past it’s clear that the ones tested the most and the hardest were the ones that Allah loves. So if you find yourself afflicted by something terrible, be happy and thankful that Allah is giving you a sign that He’s pleased with you and a chance to prove your worth to Him.

The tricky part is realizing this during the test, and the reason why it’s important to learn and absorb this idea now to be prepared for when the storm of difficulties hits you.

But if you feel you’re not being tested or you can’t identify any big tests in your life, then check your Iman because you’ve got some problems. May Allah (SWT) help us recognize our tests, pass them, and get closer to Him.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “If Allah wants good for his servant, He hurries on His punishment in this world, and if He wills ill for a servant, he holds back punishing him for his sin so He can give it to him in full on the Day of Resurrection.”

Ultimately, we must remember the words of Allah in the Qur’ân: “He cannot be questioned for what He does but they will be questioned.” [Sûrah al-Anbiyâ’: 23]