Saturday, July 25, 2009

9 days to go and i'm still sober


Assalamualaikum,

He called!!and we finally had a chat in YM!Alhamdulilah..alhamdulilah..alhamdulilah this is all i need right now!Thank you Allah!!

I've been praying for him to call and he said he has to go to the town just to get internet access...i'm not sure how far was it...but i'm so glad he make an effort to do that..thanks sayang..


At YM

Habibi : Sayang!!!
Me : Sayang!!!
Habibi : How r u doin sayang?
Me : i Mish u!!! :(
Habibi : Mish u too!! how r u doin? u didn't tell me the result?
Me : I have another lumps under my armpit
Habibi : Ya Allah!!!
Me : Ya the doctor had classified it as cancer 1st stage but don't worry baby, it can be cure!!! dont' worry eehh!!

Habibi : hah? really?
Me : Ya...i told my mom already
Habibi : Then..
Me : She wants me take care of myself
Habibi : Is she still mad?
Me : not really..but my dad still didn't talk to me :(
Habibi : Insyallah baby everythings will be ok eh...did u go for treatment?
Me : Ya hopefully baby...anyway, hows ur dad?
Habibi : He had broken leg..my mom was admitted yesterday..
Me : Ya Allah..
Habibi : Things are really bad here....
Me : Its ok baby...insyallah everythings will be ok eehh..i'll pray for ur parents
Habibi : Wallahi sayang, my mom cries when i told her about u taking care of me ...you are in her prayers sayang...
Me : Wallahi baby, you family are always in my prayers too...send my regards to ur family eeh...and i can't wait to see u sayang!!!
Habibi : Insyallah sayang...i will see u soon...but promise me u wil be fine eh!!!
Me : Insyallah sayang..
Habibi : Pls be fine baby!!U must take care of urself!!! be a good baby girl ok!!
Me : Insyallah sayang!!
Habibi : Pls be fine and take care of urself sayang!!
Me : Baby...how many times u wanna say that? insyallah i will take care of myself
Habibi : I just want u to be fine pls!!
Me : Baby
Habibi : ya
Me : miss u
Habibi : miss u so much!!

Well, there u goes some of the nice conversations i had with habibi.. :) They are always in my prayers...insyallah things will get better with him there...and can't wait to see him!! Wallahi... i miss him wawa!!!

Ya Allah pls give my man the strenght and pls give this beautiful family a lot of happiness and good in health..amin...

P.S.I Love U More