Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alhamdulilah..

Assalamualaikum...

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....

Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah...Alhamdulilah!!!

Last night habibi called me and the line was so bad.

Habibi : Baby, online now!!online now!! sayang!!!
Me : Sayang!!! ok!!! ok!! i get online now baby!!!

When we got online and the internet connections was bad too!!!but Alhamdulilah at least something rather than nothing but half way thru the internet got disconnected!! I was so sad coz i don't hv the chance to know how he's been doing.

Habibi : Sayang!!! how r u been doing?
Me : Alhamdulilah...alhamdulilah i'm ok!! how about u baby?
Habibi : Alhamdulilah i'm fine. Hows ur health?
Me : Alhamdulilah...i'm still under treatment..but don't worry ok insyalah i'm ok...so how's ur parents sayang?
Habibi : Alhamdulilah...they are ok!!!
Me : Alhamdulilah so glad to hear that!!
Habibi : But i'm not ok
Me : Hah? Why?
Habibi : Its ok..just a lil problem..
Me : Why baby? tell me!!! tell me!!!
Habibi : i will tell u...so how's ur mom?
Me : Owh..her BP is 180/100 this morning!! layla took her to the clinic and Alhamdulilah she's ok!!!
Habibi : Baby, u take care of urself ehh...
Me : Anyway, baby what's wrong with u? tell me laa

And his internet got disconnected!! and i was so upset!! and i'm waiting for him to online again from 11pm till 4am...then i went to my room and lying on my bed and try to close my eyes but i can't stop thinking about him..then i cried.. 'Ya Allah..please tell me why he's not ok? Ya Allah!! i missed him so much!! i wish i could talk to him longer!! Ya Allah!! you know how much i missed him!!! Ya Allah!! pls get him to call me!!! then i cry till i fall asleep!!!

7:30AM
My phn rang!!

Habibi : Good morning Sayang!!!
Me : Baby!! (almost jump off from my bed)
Habibi : Sayang!! i'm sorry about last nite the line was so bad here!!!
Me : Its ok baby!!! i'm so glad to hear ur voice this morning!!!Miss u!!
Habibi : Miss u too!!! Insyallah sayang!!!Tomorrow i will try to get online yaa!!!
Me : Ok baby!!! so What's wrong with u sayang? i'm really worried about u!!!
Habibi : Don't worry baby!! i just had small problem...so now i want u to get up and take ur shower and go to work!!!
Me : Hey!!sayang!!! its raining here laa!!I'm going in late laa!!!
Habibi : No baby!! u go to work now!!! and move ur ass now!!! hahahhaaa
Me : Ok baby!!! thanks for calling!!! so glad to hear ur voice baby!!!
Habibi : ok Sayang!! Insyallah!! i go online tomorrow eeh...take care sayang!!! Assalamualaikum!!!!
Me : Walaikumsalam!! Take care sayang!!!

Wallahi!! i'm so happy this morning and my lips never stops saying Alhamdulilah..Alhamdulilah..Alhamdulilah...Thank you Allah!!! Thank you so mucchhh!!!! Get myself ready to work and eventhough its raining, the LRT's escalator was not functioning, there's only 2 elevators available and i hv to compete with a lot of ppl to get into the office by 9 but i don't bother coz he called!!! yes!! his called mean a lot to me!!! Alhamdulilah!!! Alhamdulilah!!!Alhamdulilah!!!

P.S.Ahebek!!!!