Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Act of Faith

Woman was made from the rib of man,
She was not created from his head to top him,
Nor form his feet to be stepped upon,
She was made from his side to be close to him,
Near his heart to be loved by him.

Everything good that happened is because of Allah.
Everything good that is happening is because of Allah.
Everything good that will happen will be also because of Allah.


What have you lost that makes you cry?
What have you brought,that you have finished?
What have you created,that has faded?

Whatever you had to give you have given it here;
What ever you had to take you had send it already ahead;
What is yours today,was someonelse yesterday and will be someone else tommorow!

I may never see tomorrow;
There is no written guarantee.
And things happened yesterday
Belongs to history.

I cannot predict the future,
I cannot change the past.
I have just the present moment
I must treat it as my last.

I must use this moment wisely
For it soon it will pass away.
And be lost forever
As a part of yesterday.

I must exercise compassion,
Help the fallen to their feet.
Be a friend unto the friendless
Make an empty life complete.

The unkind things I do today
May never be undone.
And friendships that I fail to win
May nevermore be won.

I may not have another chance
On bended knees to pray.
And thank Allah with a humble heart
For giving me this day.