Monday, January 18, 2010

Your love...

Bismillahirahmanirahim..

Assalamualaikum..

I'm sorry for taking out the previous article about the wedding. i've been warned not to put something too 'personal' like that...someone will get hurt by my article.So i'm sorry..i didn't mean to hurt anyone..it just to express my excitement. and i'm so excited!!! who wouldn't kan?

Anyway..i feel like flying in cloud 9!! its a blessing...Alhamdulilah...

All my life I've waited, and I've been afraid and I wondered if I'd find someone to share my life. Every day I prayed and every night I searched in every stranger's eyes for some kind of sign. Me and my heart wishin' in the dark tryin' to believe in a sky full of stars. I was waiting for you. A million empty days, too much time and space. Every tear I cried, every lonely night, I was waiting for you..

I love being with you. I don't have to work hard to impress anyone… you know all my faults. I can cry in front of you, and you'll just hold me until I stop… or I can laugh so hard I cry… and you'll laugh with me until we're both crying. And it's perfect. How sometimes we don't have to say anything. Just being together is enough. Even though we know everything about each other, we still never run out of things to talk about. You're always there for me, whether to hold me or laugh with me. You've been with me through everything and I can't imagine ever not having you in my life. I love having you in my life...

I'm so lucky to have you. You are by far the best blessing God has ever given me and I'm so happy that he gave you to me to love. Even though I don't deserve all that you are to me and all that you do for me, I want you to know that I am so very grateful for you. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful memories we have shared throughout the years: all the smiles, laughter and even the tears. Loving you has made my life come alive. Some people go through life and never live it: I mean REALLY live it. But I thank God that He let me really live my life to the fullest by giving me you. You light up my world and show me things I never dreamed I'd see. Thank you for all that you do for me and all that you have given me.