Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!! All its full of LOVE!!!

Bismillahirahmanirahim....

Assalamualaikum...

Happy new year to my gentle readers!!! Hope u guys hv a sweet new year celebrations eh... Myself? Alhamdulilah..i've got back the person i loved the most!! I thot i was gonna lost him this year...i thot i'll never see him again...but Allah is Great...He knew we are meant for each other and He knew no matter what happend He ALWAYS brought us together...He's my souldmate!!That's all i can say!! Insyallah..this year gonna changed my life tremendously...just wait and see laa ehh... insyallah i will share with my readers... hehehhehe...

2009 has left me with a lot of joy and loves..thank you for all the loves ... syukur Alhamdulilah..being surrounding with a lot of people who loves me and its a blessing to be loved by them. I love you... and you know who you are!!

Here's are some lovely faces with full of loves in 2009!!!

My Angels - Adam & Yasmin


Cousins in S'pore


The Gorjes SMUT girls - our 1st Reunion


My Sister Dalilah - we met right infront of Kaabah


2nd Umrah in Ramadan that i will never ever forget..



Bounty



Another S'porean Cuzzin.


The Soul..


"I find happiness in my faith, and my faith is in my heart, and no one has power over it except my creator"