Friday, January 29, 2010

Repent and live by Alllah’s grace....



Sometimes Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes Allah breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes Allah allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes Allah sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
Sometimes Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us.
Plan, but understand that we only live by Alllah’s grace…

Ibn mubarak said:"I saw that sins cause haerts to die,that base actions lead to their addiction,that avoiding sins is life for the heart,and that it is better for your soul for you to disobey it.

Allah calls out: "O My slaves! You sin morning and evening and I forgive all your sins. So call on Me, I will forgive you all your sins." –hadith e qudsi

"Allah extends His Hands in the night to forgive the sinner of the day ,and extends His Hands in the day to forgive the sinner of the night".And He loves to hear our sorries.

If you are patient,then Allah gives you something in place of what was lost or destroyed.And know that if you are patient,everything that was destined for you and preordained for you will occur and you will be rewarded.If you complain and are hopeless,then likewise all that was destined for you will occur,except that you will be blamed for your impatience at Allah's will.

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,
"Allah, the Exalted, has said:
`O son of adam, I forgive you as long as you pray to Me and hope for My forgiveness, whatever sins you have committed.
O son of 'Adam, I do not care if your sins reach the height of the heaven, then you ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you.
O son of 'Adam, if you come to Me with an earth load of sins, and meet Me associating nothing to Me, I would match it with an earthload of forgiveness.'''[At-Tirmidhi].