Monday, January 11, 2010

you can't make me love you if i don't..



I don't understand what happened to us or why you have turned away.Of course you are free to do as you like but first I have something to say.

To me it had seemed we could go on forever so close were our hearts and at ease.
So much did we share yet the words never faltered so I thought as time did as it pleased.

Whatever I did that has made you unhappy or am that is not to your taste Or would be were I to return to your graces Or won't be if I am replaced:

I want you to know that your friendship is something I treasure, and would not now end.If you would be willing to turn to embrace me you'd find in me still a good friend.

Thank you for you: for who you are...However far away and for the words you send to me near mad for what you say.Knowing simply that you're there..Yet thinking much of me happens up my happiness and undone for all to see.