Thursday, January 15, 2009

Black Wednesday....

Assalamualaikum,

Sihat? Me? I'm totally not in the mood yesterday.... i don't have heart in everything yesterday...i'm just become numb!!!

I was at Datin Seri Dato Siti Nurhaliza album launching and the event was so simple and sweet..What amazed me was the way the emcees Fetri Yahya run the event.I love his wording and i swear i hardly understand what he's saying but it does sound so nice!!!

Well, here the picture of Dato Siti and i..



One of the reason why i like Dato Siti is because ... no matter where i met her, She always remember my name!!! That's really impressive for a Diva like her!! Hope she stay humble and be strong of whatever happend in her career and life with her loves one..... amin....

Back on my Black Wednesday...i'm sad because i feel like im running a one women show..and i believe it takes two to tango baby...i'm tired of chasing you around and i'm tired of waiting for you to change and help me to make this thing work out... but i guess u just take thing for granted..

i don't wanna talk about this now....its gonna create a black Thursday pulak...got to do what i have to do....i think i've done enuff....