Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I wish that i could tell you......

Assalamualaikum,

Apa khabar? i'm recovering....Alhamdulilah...everything's back to normal...

Still can't figure out what's the cause of my headache but its ok at least its gone now...i've to take extra care of myself now..i've started with drinking 1,500ml water everyday... don't know how many glasses it would be but i have to get that water into my body.. i'm afraid dehydration also one of the cause of my severe headache....

Yes..i got severe headache and often gets severe Heartache!!! hahahahaha....my heart been broken for so many times and i've no idea how it looks like now...it did broken into pieces once and i'm slowly fixed it and it broken again and again and again...until i've lost count how many times having a broken heart.So sad ehh? hahahahahaaa yes...i was a girl with a broken heart but i guess its over now.... because i've found my new 'heart'..... This heart will be well taking care of.... insyallah....try not to make any dent. I love my new heart dearly...i know Allah gives me this heart to me so i will not giving up on love...yeah..i almost give up on love..

Alhamdulilah...i'm happy of what i am, i'm happy of what i have, i'm happy with what's around me....i feel like i've been bless...and knowing this new 'heart' is a BLESSING.............i wish i could tell you how i feel...