Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everytime i feel so good and it hurts inside...

Assalamualaikum,

I can't do it!!! Really i can't!!! not giving up on love but giving up to take care of you...everytime i show my care for you it will hurts me inside.....

i'm feel intense longing for an undesirable acquaintance with one who might do little more than inflict the deepest of aching, hurt, pain upon my fragile, fickle soul, torn so often by words, the mere movement of anothers lips frightens me now
laest they let slip that which would sting this face with invisible but b r u t a l force..

i've tasted the sweetness that is will always be, my desire pulls me closer to those whom would leave me tangled in thought, struggling, sobbing inevitable, painfully soothing tears

iam an easily dismissed fixture in a life i choose not to understand i want only to be, for those who feel as i have, as i do, my mind the refuge for those tortured aching souls that fell before they reached my arms

i fell hard before i reached yours, it seems unfair that you should have to help me up....

i'm human and i do have feeling........don't take it for granted!!