Thursday, January 8, 2009

When my heart speaks......

Part One

Please forgive me....

I'm a fool. I didn't realise that i've fall in love with you..

when u asked me 'did i fall in love with you'

I just realised that i always and i've fall in love with you countlessly...

till i forgot when did the first time i've fall in love with you....

i've fall in love with every inch of your smile

i've fall in love with every moments that's make u happy

i've fall in love with all your sadness

i've fall in love with every song that we've listened

Even if i'm mad and upset with you i'm still falling in love with you

i don't know when i can't fall in love with you again....

and when you ask me to stop falling in love with you....


Part Two

There will a reason why you are not here or may be you won't come...
Could be u never wanna come or you were with someone else at some places..

entahlah

but i'm still here waiting for you...
i've enjoy every minutes of this wait....

While waiting for you, i've been thinking about all the good times we had....

You always look at me and say nothing...... i'm blushing
You always held my hand and hold it tight......i love it
You always make me laugh and cry....... i can't help it

Oh Gosh!! how i missed them all...

and here i am....waiting for that moment....because i know it worth a wait!!!