Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why you make it so difficult?

Assalamualaikum,

Apa khabar? me? i'm so messed up!! really!! don't know where to start!! but i guess i don't have to make a big fuss about it..coz i know at the end of the day i'm still the only one who really make an effort to make this work..

i always remind myself that i got to be patience in everything...i have to learn how to give n take..i have to learn to be more understanding....but this is from my side...how about u? do u do the same too? i don't think so baby...Tell u what? i'm tired of everything....my chest are so heavy till i can't breath...my head are spinning like hell if i think about it...so i got to let it be then.. i guess you only appreciate my presence when i'm gone..

i don't know what to do now...can u tell me what should i do to make it work for us? i can't call you,
i can't see you,
i can't see you online,
the worst you hardly reply my sms...

i don't think i'm needed in your life anymore...i'm pretty sure you are fine without me..but i know you'll think of me...

i'm totally blank....i'm numb and i'm sad...this is not good bye but this is why you make it so difficult?