Monday, January 26, 2009

i'm broken....

Assalamualaikum,

I'm not ok but trying my best to be ok....i'm very dissappointed with some people who are so selfish!!! They don't think about anybody's feeling but their own!! Damn it!!!

We used to be good friends...and we were so close like brothers and sisters!! We shared all the pains and happiness!!!As far as i remembered i'm the only one who trying so hard to please them!! but they have been swept away by all the attentions that been given by me...and it's so exhausting!! but no matter what i will stand up for our friendship!!

On my 35th birthday this year....only a few of my so called 'buddies' had given me a birthday wish and most of them hardly wished me a happy new year!!!We've been celebrating new year for the past 10 years and why they forgot to wish me this year? What make it so different? Just because i'm having a really great life right now? They should be proud of me then!!! but why they remain silent??

You know what? This year i've promised myself not to bother about them anymore!!! I have to live my life as it is...and i don't have to please anybody right now...i just have to take care of myself, my families and my job!!

I will fullfill my pagal life with things i love to do and i'll make sure i'll be surrounding by people who love me for me and i'm ready to give some loves to anybody who really can make me happy....He doesn't have to be rich or wealthy but at least has a job!!! hahahahhaa....seriously....

I'm welcome anybody to be my friends or lovers....and its not impossible if we could fall in love...as long as you know how to make me laugh!!! You don't have to be a joker to be my friends...all i need is a lil bit of your time and attentions...and i just need u to acknowledge me as your friends...and you don't have to buy me flowers and you don't have to sing me love songs....i just need your sincere heart and take me as i am...sometimes i'm a lil bit bitter but most of the time i can be someone that u can never imagine i can be....

If i love someone i can't tell him how i feel..but i can show him how is it like loving someone so much till its hurts...

But now i'm broken...coz you don't feel me in here ...anymore!!
There's so much to learn and no one left to fight...
i'm really broken now and i don't feel like i'm strong enuff.....

I am ready for love, Why are you hiding from me,I'd quickly give my freedom
To be held in your captivity

I am ready for love, All of the joy and the pain,And all the time that it takes
Just to stay in your good grace, Lately I've been thinking Maybe you're not ready for me, Maybe you think I need to learn maturity...
They say watch what you ask for cause you might receive But if you ask me tomorrow
I'll say the same thing...

I am ready for love
Would you please lend me your ear?
I promise I won't complain
I just need you to acknowledge I am here

If you give me half a chance
I'll prove this to you
I will be patient, kind, faithful and true
To a man who loves music
A man who loves art
Respect's the spirit world
And thinks with his heart

I am ready for love
If you'll take me in your hands
I will learn what you teach
And do the best that I can

I am ready for love
Here with an offering of
My voice
My Eyes
My soul
My mind

Tell me what is enough to prove I am ready for love

I am ready