Monday, January 5, 2009

Grey's Anatomy really hits me!!!

Assalamualaikum,

Sihat? I'm not ok!!! It just 3 days after i've turned 35years old i had severe headache!! and i was sent to HUKM ER....Ya Allah...its so painfull...my head was so freaking painful!!! i felt like i'm gonna die or something...God please help me!!! I don't wanna die!! I got a lot of thing to achieve in my life...i got my family to taking care of...and i got a lot of love to give.... Ya Allah please!!! that's my prayer for the whole day in ER...

It was really scary baby, 1st the doctor suspect i had migrane and but the swelled in my head shows that i need to do the CT Brain (Brain Scan) badly...so i did my CT BRain and Alhamdulilah it was cleared and then the doctors suspect that i'm going to have a minor stroke which they need to take my blood for blood test and heart test ...Alhamdulilah...all cleared...and what's puzzled them was what's the cause of the swelling area on my left head..its really confusing and complicated..i didn't fall or hit anything on my head and nobody hit me anyway....

Until today it still hurts you know...but i have no headache..it just when i want to lay down on my left it will hurts...so i hope this pain will go away soon..

The best part when i was in ER is i've been attending with a lot of young doctors...They really remind me of Grey's Anatomy..hahahahhaa... yeahh..i guess i've watched too much of GA hahahahhaaa....seriously!!!