Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It just happend...

Assalamualaikum.....

My lovely readers.... i know i have at least 70-80 people reading my blog...thanks for your time...and i really appreciate it....so let me ask you some questions...

Do you ever wonder, "WHY?" when things don't go according to your plan? Well, today we got an answer to that exact question. I'm an optimist and always view obstacles as opportunities. I've also been taught that if I have nothing nice to say about someone, then I should say nothing at all. I don't mind calling by name those who have helped us along the way. I've avoided mentioning those that have created obstacles that we've had to overcome.

Sometimes, we do the right things for all the wrong reason, or look for the right people, in all the wrong places. Nevertheless, we realize, the body is composed of (3) components. Mental, physical, & spiritual. Mind, body & soul. And each element must be satisfied to become complete. Many times, we shy away from opening ourselves up, to be a friend for fear of rejection or even worse, deception. But to have someone to confide in, share your thoughts. Someone who will be understanding and not judge you is worth the effort. This is why I've taken steps in an effort to obtain a true friend. Someone who will appreciate and embrace a sincere friendship. I believe things happen for a reason. Hopefully in meeting you is for a reason. A heavenly reason...

I think everything happens for a reason whether we understand what that reason is or not, it may be for a friendship or a relationship . It may turn out to be that you make a difference in that persons life or they make a difference in yours. I have met many people that have been a great influence in my life and I will always remember those people even if we don't keep in touch.

I thought I no longer had expectations of people because I got used to them letting me down. Truth is, it's the other way around.And it's the same fight, same fight I've been having with myself since I was old enough to hold an argument with my conscience.

Sometimes I feel like I could stand up to anything - like I could accomplish anything in the world. And sometimes- the smallest acts seem like great feats but I guess that's what life is- an ongoing struggle..Is it possible to give up on your own self? I hate pessimism but when all the evidence points in one direction..

You start to wonder, you know?I've done a lot of horrible things in my life - a lot of things no one (or almost no one) know anything about.. And it's part of why I don't judge people anymore....