Monday, August 11, 2008

Single but not lonely....

I would just like to state that there is a BIG difference between being alone and being lonely.
I may be single but I'm certainly not lonely. I have AMAZING friends, a job I like, co-workers that are a hoot to work with and all the other things that keep me busy. I have a full life - I don't sit and wallow in self-pity because I'm not in a relationship at the moment. This is not to say, however, that I don't hope and dream of eventually finding my soulmate/friend/confidante/love of my life/someone to cuddle with! I certainly hope that he's out there somewhere! I just get upset when people assume that, poor thing, she's on her own! I'm a happy person and, quite frankly, some past relationships have certainly put a damper on me being a happy person! Better to be happy and single than to be miserable in a bad relationship. Been there, done that, don't need it again! So that's my rant for the day - thought I'd share it with all my fellow single comrades out there! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!